If you wish to contact me

Email cleftlifeline@gmail.com

Pages

Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

Welcome to my blog! My name is Jasmine Adams and I am a mother of a little baby girl with a cleft lip and palate. This blog's main purpose is to help mothers who have children with a cleft lip and/or palate. Here you will find information to help you through your journey-from the right kind of bottles to finding the right surgeon for you sweet child. I am not claiming to know everything about clefts but if I could help someone out there who is going through the same struggles I went through, I'm more than happy to help. The main thing I want all mothers of a cleft baby to know is that you are not alone and there are so many resources out there to help you get through this. It is not uncommon to feel heart broken when you first find out your little baby has a cleft. Some mothers don't even know until they deliver that their baby has a cleft. But I can promise you that you will learn to love that wide gummy smile. I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're doing this Jasmine!I'm sure many parents will benefit from connecting with you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS